Tomorrow belongs to people that prepare…
13 March 2020
Supporting our staff and customers during the COVID-19 crisis.
Here at Northern Print Solutions we have been monitoring the worldwide COVID-19 crisis and have been working hard to put a number of measures in place to ensure a continuity of the high levels of service and products that we provide you.
Protecting our customers and staff as best we can:
The health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us. To protect those in the immediate and extended Northern Print family, we have taken the following steps:
- We have increased hygiene and sanitisation throughout the business by expanding our cleaning schedules to ensure all touchpoints within the company are sanitised frequently. Disinfectant supplies have also been made available at all work bays and shared areas within our business.
- Any member of our team showing signs of a new persistent cough or high temperature will be asked to go home, self-isolated and seek advice from NHS 111.
- In addition to this, our staff have received guidance on personal hygiene and have easy access to the latest government advice.
- We have also asked all suppliers to confirm their own COVID-19 policies.
Securing the continuation of supply:
We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value and service possible and we pledge to continue to do so during this period of uncertainty. As such:
- We are fully stocked on our core materials and have a secure and stable supply chain in place.
- Our distributors continually update use with any news regarding any disruption to their services. We have contingencies in place to ensure we can get your print to you when you need it.
The situation around the world regarding COVID-19 is evolving rapidly, and some level of uncertainty will continue to remain. However, please be assured that we will continue to monitor the situation, to continue to provide you with the print needs of your business with minimal change to the service that we offer.