We are looking for a wild mind and a disciplined eye!
07 April 2021
We are hiring!
We are looking for a Print Apprentice to join our team.
You will be part of a small but driven team responsible for the efficient processing of all our lovely client’s artwork to ensure the highest standard of print quality. Your main primary responsibilities will include: ·
- Helping your team leader ensure all client provided artwork is ready for print and making necessary artwork amendments when required.
- Ensuring client artwork arrives promptly for required production turnaround.
- Providing required proofs to clients and chasing up proof approvals.
- Updating our CMS system and artwork archive.
Secondary responsibilities may include:
- The design of content for customer order portals.
- Print design for a selection of marketing materials .
- Some ad hoc company specific social media content and e-commerce content following our company brand guidelines.
- As your experience grows you will be responsible for a growing number of print design projects and the management of the print of these projects on behalf our creative clients.
- Knowledge and an interest in marketing and brands.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to take instruction and retain information.
- IT savvy.
- Experience of working in a customer facing business.
Skills not essential but desirable:
- Basic knowledge of print design
- Knowledge of adobe creative suit
- Use of social media platforms
- Excellent timekeeping
- Motivated and driven
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Passion for all things creative
- Works well under pressure
- Strives to continuously improve
- Maths and English GCSE C Grade (equivalent or above)
- Further qualification in Art and Design desirable but NOT essential
As you thrive in an energetic environment, you will have the ambition and tenacity to over deliver on the standards set of you. Seeking out ways to constantly improve your work and learning you are looking for a job role that has a future and will form strong foundations for a long career.
If you have a passion for great print, heaps of creativity, energy and enthusiasm and ideally have some knowledge of print design then this role could be for you.
TO APPLY SEND YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER TO: email@example.com
*A little more about our apprenticeship training:
Because our business is print, it is important to us that you develop a core knowledge of all things print in order to find creative solutions for our clients. Our apprenticeship provider will help you to develop knowledge about our industry and production processes before working on the specialised are of pre-press ( specialise in pre press – the process between the creation of a print-ready design through to the actual printing process).