We’re looking for service with a smile!
13 January 2022
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join us.
This role has a critical part to play in our small but driven sales team who ensure that our clients always receive the high levels of service, quality and value that they have come to expect from us.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the inbox and allocating quotations across the team
- Chasing inbound sales quotations on behalf of the Print Estimator and hitting the required targets.
- Booking in work onto the company MIS system on behalf of the Print Estimator
- Ensuring workflow documentation is up to date for all sales quotes you book in.
- Working closely with the sales director in the preparation of quotations and contracts.
- Dealing with all inbound order queries and complaints to full closure for all accounts.
- Helping the key account managers manage their queries by sourcing information for them promptly.
- Ensuring our MIS is up to date with the correct customer information.
Secondary responsibilities will include:
- The occasional visit to production and delivery of client proofs and samples.
- Telemarketing and telesales activities on behalf of the marketing executive and sales team.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a commercial customer service role.
- Some selling experience in a high paced environment.
- Minimum C grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths and English.
- Customer-orientated and passionate about providing the best service.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer and MS office skills.
Desirable requirements :
- Experience in a digital print environment.
- Database management familiarity.
- Telemarketing experience.
- Results and solutions-driven.
- Honesty, adaptability, approachability.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
We offer a competitive salary for the right person, free refreshments & onsite parking, along with 28 days annual leave and your birthday off.